Thursday, February 16, 2012

DIY Project!


Last week, as I was awaiting to hear if I still had a job, I spent the time doing projects. These projects, small and large, had been put on hold on account that I never had any time to finish (or start) them.

This DIY project can be found on:
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/geometric-photo-art-project.html

I had a lot of fun doing this project. I used construction paper, old postcards, some cut outs from magazines as well as pages from an old book my brother ruined. I constructed a perfect triangle, with 2.5" measurements, out of an old note card and used it as a template. Unlike the original DIY project, I first glued (using normal stick glue)the pieces on a long piece of paper that I then glued and taped onto a cardboard cutout.

If I did this project again, I would begin gluing the triangles starting from the middle, then outward. I had to remove half of the triangles on the top row because they started going sideways....



Have fun with this one!

1 comment: