Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Aloha Maui! May 2013

Originally I had planned on writing a whole post about my trip- a day to day sort of thing. When I had down time while on vacation I did write down what my family had been doing. And I do think its a good idea to journal while on vacation. But in retrospect I think sharing photos will be the best way to share my trip to Maui this past spring. I hope you enjoy the photos - if you have any questions please leave them in the comment section and I will respond shortly. 

Luana Kai. Our view from our condo

 (Maui oceanic center)

Pineapple! Maiu's Tropical Plantation. 

Iao valley. 
Getting ready for my cousins wedding. Kihei, Maui, HI
Makena cove - a beautiful location for a beach wedding at sunset. In fact, two other wedding parties were at Makena cove while my cousin got married!
On top of Haleakala volcano - about 10,000 feet elevation. 


Last meal in Maui. Fresh pineapple, papaya, and avacado. 

Aloha Maui, mahalo!


No comments:

Post a Comment