Friday, June 25, 2010

Odd Photos I Could Not Resist!


Just Cooling Off....






Dial-Your-Twin!
This type of mannequin has dials where you would take measurements for making a dress. Currently it has my sizes, but we had to put a bra on top, and a roll of towels on the bottom to create my size. Now, how did it get to my house you may wonder?
Well, when I found out I would be attending a certain somebody's graduation party, I inquired about having my mother make me a dress (I cannot sew - and have no desire to learn). My grandmother was trying to give the mannequin away, but my mother and I avoided her until my cousin took it away.
Then it ended up in my aunt's shed. Who called my mother when she found out we were making a dress (and now a dirndl for work). Then my mother sent me to get the Dial-Your-Twin.
And now it is once again back at my house.

Karma, I may add, always comes back around.





Yes, your eyes do not deceive you! Somewhere, my dad was told that if you BBQ a chicken with an open can of beer, it would be delicious. How could I resist taking a picture of this! It is definitely not something you see every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment