Sunday, April 18, 2010

Einstein Said It Well:

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
Albert Einstein

It feels like spring is finally here! The sun has come out, the frogs croak through the night, gardens are being plowed and weeded.

It has almost been a year since I graduated college but it feels like an eternity. The world has kept going, while my life has suddenly stalled. My plans for graduate school have been halted for at least another year, there are no jobs opening at the moment, and my grandmother went to the hospital at 7pm on the 16th (she is fine, just had kidney stones).

Side Note: Drinking coffee without drinking any water will make you eventually get kidney or gallstones! So, if you are like me and enjoy a cup every day, or even more than a cup, drink water! Also, apparently cranberry juice helps your urinary system, as well as your immune system.

But when I went out to eat with my mother, after going to an interview (for her) and the fabric store, I got this in my fortune cookie:

Maybe I am about to embark on the real purpose of my life, whatever that may be!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I looked at your site and it looks amazing! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the weather is finally warming up as well :) It's still pretty windy here in the 'burg as usual, but it had to have been 80something a couple of days ago. Good luck at your job interview by the way!

    ReplyDelete