Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This Blog

Hello to the vastness of the internet.
When I began this blog I was only going to include news of my housekeeping experiences. Then the down season for tourists began, and suddenly I only have two or, if I am lucky, three cleanings a month! Suddenly I have a lot of time on my hands, which is never a good thing.
So, after giving it some thought, I have decided to have this blog be about what I do during this long downtime. I will try my best to keep up with posts, more for my amusement than for readers (not that I have any, which makes life less stressful).

So, in the coming days, weeks, months and possibly years, updates on movies, books, experiments, random news, rants, etc...will be uploaded.

Until most likely tonight, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! Looking forward to reading your blog :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sandstone not limestone and the mixture does work using the full egg. It's elementary. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete